Create comprehensive KPI models
- intuitive, visual editor
- easy integration of multidimensional data
- flexible adjustments
Creating new models in Valsight
The intuitive visual editor allows business users without programming skills to quickly build new financial models.
Create your value driver model in the visual editor by using drag & drop. Thanks to the intuitive operations used when modeling, even complex dependencies can be easily defined. Enterprise functions such as currency conversion or consolidation are already integrated. Our software supports you with comprehensible validation rules throughout the whole modeling process.
- Start with a blank sheet or use one of the existing model templates in order to build your business model in Valsight.
- Gradually add new elements via drag & drop to your model and define the dependencies between drivers, line items and KPIs by using the available operations.
- All data required by the model can be quickly and easily integrated. New dimensions and a higher granularity of the utilized data can be added at a later point in time. A subsequent adjustment of the data structure is therefore no problem and does not affect the calculation logic of existing models.
- Base data and existing data dimensions can quickly and easily be used for the created model. If the base data requires a structural change, this can easily be done in Valsight as well. You can adjust and restructure data dimensions at will, without having to adjust your previously defined model.